discuss.

Thread rules: No 04 nubs, no nubs.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MP11 said:
yay! to bad jasons bday ended 1 hr and 1 min ago.. :(. you missed it
nope its 10:02 here so its still going on. Rob got rebanned so viva la Dave!

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DownButNotOut said:
Its so funny ... no wait It isnt

:tdown
lets see you're an 04 nub thats -1 e cool points, you have negative rep -1 another so that -2 total and you have five posts total and you're posting in the lounge and you're not a previously banned member. So sorry you get the :tdown: also btw, new thread rule no nubs allowed.

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
Sup foolios, so I'm back by popular demand because everyone loves me. Don't worry I'll continue to be as conceited as ever and flame, prolly not as much though. So, I probably still hate you if i dont love you and will make fun of you. I have gone out on a hunt to kill all annoying 2k4'ers who post in the wrong section, make stupid thread and just overall piss me off.

ps. december 28th 2003 does not make you a 2k3'er, you are a 2k4'er

I love the following people: MP11, Chromekilla, Hunts, Snow_Piranha, the jew (huey), imhungry, zidaine, aight even though i didn't like bubba he did unban me early, he gets some rob luvvin, olddfatbulldog since he supported me when i was banned etc. if you're not on the list. Cry, or tell me and if i love you I will add you in.

tl;dr: pplwhodontputspacesintl;drsareheckagay.... I'm back foolios, bigger,blacker, and more bitter so watch out.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BUBBASR. said:
ah I unbanned you 10 days early..why isn't my name in the love boat.
You want butt love or mouth love? just playin, you're not sensitive enough to be my type.

Also rob's blacker than my former pubic hair, hes ghetto too.

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
It's all good I can't be giving out ALL my love, I need a little somethin for the ladies. You get some e-love too for being an overall cool guy though u didn't support me when I was banned. Oh yeah, some <3 for Wooddog because he had my banner for a while.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts