Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy. Since insurance is giving me money to replace my old hopper, I think i'm gonna go with an Evlution II. I used to have an Empire Reloader (original...not II or B), and it was good but too loud. I've been considering the Egg, but it looks kinda fishy. I mean, just look at the neck...how is it supported? I bet if pro's use it it can't be bad. What are the good qualities, like noise level, etc.? It just seems like the neck is in a bad spot, but otherwise looks pretty good. :shrug:

·
Registered
22 Posts
egg=the neck in the front and the balls and motor in the bak...SNAP waitin 2 happen

·
Registered
76 Posts
well I haven't had any problems with my egg, maybe I just got lucky or something but the neck seems strong enough to support the rest of the hopper. as far as noise their not too loud, but they do make some noise. ther's no doubt about it the HALO is a better loader. but the egg isn't nearly as bad or weak as these people are saying.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
burningcow422 said:
every egg i see has ductape on it holding it together.
mine doesn't have duct tape holding it together........just holding the battery door closed because it tends to pop open.

Dont get an egg...they aren't as fast as VL says they are, they look kinda fugly IMO, they break a lot, and are noisy. As said before, get a Halo B or Reloader B.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
even though i'm not gonna blad my cocker, i'll probly got w/ a Halo B. i'll probly get it from eBay cuz last i saw, they were amazingly cheap.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
just a subtle hint.......every field ive ever been to carries shells for the egg

coincidence maybe,but idk

·
Registered
121 Posts
i have never had a prob with my egg one player on my team had a prob with his batt door always popping open and another guy actually snapped his lid in half one game so i guess its really hit or miss we have all uprgraded to halos now and they seem to be way better but i still think the egg looks cooler haha

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
I used my egg for a year and a half along with 4 friends. Nothing ever happened except my battery door decided to break on me... So I had to pay 4 bucks for a new one.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I like my egg but I think Im gonna get a haloB for my impy and just run my egg on my tippy. Battery doors broke and taped shut and the screws got stripped in a couple of holes on my egg but its still running strong.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so its lighter, but doesnt it seem like it doesnt distribute the weight well on ur marker? i dunno....kinda a big decision for me b/c it's all about cost. I just watched some egg videos, and i dont think i need anything faster than that, but its the question about weight and distribution.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
I've owned two eggs, both feednecks worked fine even when cut down, and I've never seen any other eggy feednecks break... the real problem is the battery door and the lid, they both break wicked easy... and I mean, like, if you sneeze too hard or something. :hug:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts