Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm very new to the whole paintballing scene...I just traded a guy my skate board for his Viewloader Triad Marker, and I went and got the tank filled, and bought some paintballs on monday. And today was the first day I've had time to go try it out, and it doesn't work, I screwed in the co2 tank and nothing happens, my friend said there is supposed to be a hiss, but there isn't one...and I don't know what the problem is, and I don't have an owners manual, so I started reading fourms and they said to check the bolt to see if it's upside down, and according to their(viewloaders) site, it looks fine. And they also said to check the asa, which I believe is the piece under the grip which you screw the tank into? I took it off and blew into it, it's not clogged neither is the cable that's hooked to it...I took the whole thing apart and I can't see anything that doesn't look right, but I haven't a clue what I'm looking for, any suggestions?

Thanks -Jeremy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I did cock it...and no it's not electronic, the hopper is, not the gun. but I got it working finally...and it's the biggest P.O.S. EVER!...never buy one, the PSI adjustmet thing doesn't even work, it won't even shoot 20 feet, it's seriously gay as all hell. So I'm going to return it and get a $100 back...anyone know what the best gun for me to buy under $200 is?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
we know they are crap. Now, try adjusting the output on the reg. I bet its too low, casuing ur bad distance. Spyders are nice for that price.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hahaha, you'd think he ripped me off wouldn't you, but I traded it to him for just a deck, which cost me almost 10 bucks...and they are $95 at walmart, so I'm gonna make $85 from it, and I heard that Tippmann 98's were good guns for around that price, is that true?

·
Registered
76 Posts
go witha TES. i think their down to like 160 or something now.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Twistedpain said:
he ripped you off, bad they cost like 80 bux new. But look for a used BKO
If you wanted to save for a little longer, new ones only cost $300. I would rather buy new than used.

·
Registered
413 Posts
get a pgp i love those things

·
Registered
361 Posts
when you guys say the T.E.S. do you guys mean the dragunfly lcd? and isnt m3/dragun out of business?

·
Registered
22 Posts
sssplayer03 said:
TES stands for tactical electronic sniper
right...... but u should get a spyder i think. If u dont care about auto get an xtra its a good gun, but if u wnat atuo i say get the e99 or if u get the imagein u wanna upgrade it the barrel it comes with is like so small.. and it has no d forward.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts