Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
PBaholic #14
1,553 Posts
haha what r u talkin about i still have my triton and i still love it and play with it, it is true that they do suck, chop a lot, not accurate, cant shoot fast even with a revvy. but hell i still like mine! :cool: , i only used it for a few games before i got my new gun, and never needed to upgrade it. ive taken it apart numerous times, and it seems like i could do it in my sleep, and i dont see anyway to put an Ex chamber on it, u might be able to find some verticle adaptor somewhere but im not totally sure. and weirdly enough over my spyder, and my friends tippman this triton has been the most reliable of all the 3.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I would not recommend that you upgrade your Triton. But if you insist to do so, here's what I would suggest.
Buy HPA.
Then maybe a Revvy or a Reloader.
Why only those two items? Well you can switch them over to another marker, when the time comes for you to upgrade to another, hopefully better, marker. You could also buy a regulator, since I think that you can switch them from marker to marker. Also polish the bolt, it will greatly reduce chopping.

I have owned a Triton so don't tell me they're awesome markers. They're not.
~Andrew

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
tritons are pretty much a very cheap spyder.

they except all the same parts almost and are similiar in design.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts