Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the VL VLocity and its ugly as hell? I saw one on a Promaster and the promaster looked nice but it looked retarded with the VLocity on it. Dont they have like a better looking body for it? I know its a nice fast hopper but I'd probably get a halo which is only like 3bps slower and a bit cheaper. Does anyone else think the same way I do?

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
The VLocity is a great hopper actually. It may look a bit odd, but i hear they perform well.

In MY opinion, go with a halo b. Why would you NEED to fire over 20bps (the cap on the halo), and if you get a rip drive for it, you're set to clear jams, or get the extra paint out of your hopper without turning it on (even in a game if you run out of batteries!)

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought the cap on the halos was higher than 20bps.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
i want someone to show me a tournament series where you are allowed to shoot 20bps+, because a tournament, nowadays, would be the only place where you'd NEED to shoot fast.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
If you have trouble telling the difference, you must be blind. It's not so much that it is ugly, but since it looks like the Halo so much and is irregular when you compare the two, we think it's ugly because we are not used to it.

·
Registered
980 Posts
deejuks2 said:
lol
i thought this was funny

anyway for the person that said the upgrade board got 35 bps, im assuming your talking about the victory board. they victory board is advertised to feed 35, but it only actually feeds about 26

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
big_balla89 said:
Yay for 3 week old threads!
hooray! alpha is in here, he might close it, doubt it, since its actual talk going on now and not just jibber jabber.

i have heard very good things about the vlocity from people who use them

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i don't mind them that much.

but it always throws me off a little seeing them on guns. Makes the guns seem so much taller, but i know it's really not that much.

this is old, but still useful and cool. DONT POST IN THERE, ITS REALLY OLD.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
i acually just sold my halo and bought a Vlocity....it is an outstanding hopper...best hopper i have ever used...

it is noticably lighter than the Halo and holds a lot more paint...i will be shooting and shooting and shooting waiting for it to run out of paint....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts