Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a brand new Vlocity, and i reall y like it... but when i put it in the feedneck, loaded it with balls and turned it on, the ball loaded into the gun and stoped as usual, but then the hopper wanted to keep going and made a weird sound... isnt the hopper supposed to stop until you start shooting, or is this normal...

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
from what i understand, no , it's on or off... it has eyes to make sure there's balls in there and they're moving, and that sound you heard could have been the anti-jam system... it reverses the propeller and resets it if it gets stuck.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the hopper just wants to keep going forward... my old halo used to stop when the balls where loaded all the way, and then would go when i start to shoot.. does the Vlocity not have that feature, do i just have to turn it off when im trying to be sneeky????

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
some Vlocitys do that...they make a sound when they are on...check your sensitivety settings, put it at 1 and see if it still does it

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i figured out there is a button for tension power... and you have to have it set to 1 or it will just keep pushing on the balls, and wasting battery. thanks for the help

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Yeah, you seemed to have figured it out already but just to clarify for everyone... that is how it works. The halos use a spring ot keep a constant pressure on the ball stack and I believe they patented this design, so the Vlocity instead must use the motor itself to keep a constant pressure on the ball stack.

·
^_^
688 Posts
drktamer said:
Yeah, you seemed to have figured it out already but just to clarify for everyone... that is how it works. The halos use a spring ot keep a constant pressure on the ball stack and I believe they patented this design, so the Vlocity instead must use the motor itself to keep a constant pressure on the ball stack.
Hence the incredibly poor battery life, yay for Boost ! ... I tried using it without boost for a few days I thought I was gonna buy stock in Energizer :/

1 - 11 of 11 Posts