Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
hotter in the dark....
250 Posts
reloader b or a halo depending what u wanna spend. vlocitys are just plain ugly and i dont see any better perfromance over a halo or a reloader b

·
Registered
279 Posts
hands down the vlocity because its faster,lighter, i love how it looks but i takes a few days to get usd to it and it looks hott.

the only bad thing is that its on the tall side but i worked around that and i poon wih it

i did a drop test with a halovs. the vloctiy and it took 7 seconds for the vlocity and 12 for the halo...

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
DyeParty said:
hands down the vlocity because its faster,lighter, i love how it looks but i takes a few days to get usd to it and it looks hott.

the only bad thing is that its on the tall side but i worked around that and i poon wih it

i did a drop test with a halovs. the vloctiy and it took 7 seconds for the vlocity and 12 for the halo...
i bet the batteries on the halo were dead, cuz thats only 16 bps....i suggest a halo b, you can get used ones for a lot cheaper than a new vlocity

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
DyeParty said:

Really, because a V35'd or angry'd halo actually is faster, with the dual 9v mod its lighter, its shorter stock and looks better. Nice try.

Cockerkid63 said:
No, there's only been one or two other threads on this, its not like its a frequently occuring subject.

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
DyeParty said:
i takes a few days to get usd to it and it looks hott.

No...it looks like crap.

And you spent $130 on the hopper, when all this time youve been trying to get a better gun?

Save the $$, and get a used halo for like $55 cheaper.

Its fast, but untested, and noone knows how its gunna hold up yet. If you were to get one, id wait a lil while.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
If you are a avid reballer then you would want to get a vloctity just because of how damn good that thing feeds. If not I would reccamend the reloader or the Halo B. But ReloaderB/halo B over vlocity in regular paintball.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts