Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
hotter in the dark....
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got in i at the shop i work at. 1 word. Ugly. performs on my dm like a reloader b, so i have to say im sticking with my reloader b cuz it basically performs the same, and the Vlocity is pretty ugly and akwardly wieghted.

bottom line:Stick w/ halo or reloader b :naughty

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
I think Halo's and Reloader B's are ugly.
They're fast, light, and have more settings. For the price it seems like a nice hopper. But viewloaders reputation on having crappy shells better not have moved on with it. Anybody know how the shells are?

·
hotter in the dark....
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
weak feedneck, played all day yesterday with it. held up great, good speed, got a few crazy looks when people saw it. its fast dont get me wrong but meh......

so back to the point, the shell took hit after hit but the feed neck cracked on me so that aught to be fun to replace. but other wise no problems

·
Registered
521 Posts
I just got a new digital scale and weighed my halo and vlocity.

Halo no batteries-18.58 ounces(526grams)
VLocity no batteries-14.38 ounces(408grams)
Halo with two 9v batteries-21.97 ounces(618grams)
VLocity with two 9v's-17.63 ounces(500grams)

Ill weight them both with paint when i get some more.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I hate viewloader rep on there hoppers. They are all terrible from when I used them. Although, I heard you can download modes onto these things. If that is true that is pretty cool. Ill stick with my Reloader B.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
instead of getting a halo or empire, in about a year I'll be picking up a vlocity. why am i waiting? becaue new products always have bugs in them. in a year or so most of the bugs will be worked out and maybe they'll even have some more durable shells as well.

but after seeind videos and hearingthe features, there's no way I'm getting a halo or empire.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Pyropenguin said:
So basically nobody knows if the Vlocity will have durability problems yet?

I'm thinking about buying one, but thats the only thing I'm worried about after seeing so many duct taped eggs.
I dont think you have to worry about these breaking anytime soon. Its not quiet as thick as a halo/reloader shell but its way way way better then the eggs shell.

ninja edit: the anti-jam on this thing is far superior then a halos. Every game I played with my halo I had to clear at least one jam, but my vlocity has never jammed yet.

ninja edit#2: The only thing I dont like about my vlocity is getting the force from 7 to 8. There isnt enough of a delay so it always goes back to force1 on me.

·
Registered
121 Posts
so from a scale of 1-10 what do u guys give this thing

My local shop has em up for 130 worth or not?

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
it performs the same as any other high end loader but its just... well uglier.. but i guess when it comes to saying if its ugly or not it becomes personal preference.. but imo halo b w/ cheta board > vlocity

·
hotter in the dark....
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
broke the shell today,YAY!! im messin, cracked in 3 pieces, on a scale from one to ten looks 0, shell 6, performance 8.9

good performance and all but still im not as impressed as with the halos/reloaders. if anything id say wait a year so they can improve upon it

1 - 20 of 23 Posts