Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just like how real he is- i can honestly say he is the first candidate ive ever seen that doesnt look like he's just touting off whatever everyone wants him to say

im also all for smaller government :)

·
This Is Sparta!!!
1,824 Posts
I like a lot of what he's saying but I really don't like the idea of no alliances. We may be the strongest single country in the world, but alliances of many militarily fit countries could defeat us in a war, and I think if we didn't have allies, someone would attempt to take us down, contrary to what he says about "no one ever touching us".

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
Steven COLBERT FOR LIFE *****ES
QFT

a recent poll showed that he has gained support faster than any other candidate since his formal announcement...his facebook membership site hit 1.2 million in five days, whereas oboma's has barely hit 800k...and it's been around alot longer.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
It's the old people that do the majority of voting, so appealing to young people doesn't really matter (now anyway).

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
If you vote for Colbert, you're a moron. He's doing this as a publicity stunt, and you're just buying into it.

Ron Paul is a respectable candidate. I don't support him, and I don't think he could possibly win, but I can see why people like him. People need to stop acting like he's a savior though, because he'll play party politics just like anybody else. Presidents have no choice BUT to play party politics if they want to get anything done. He's making a lot of promises, but he really won't have any power over most of those things.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts