Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo i got my new vs1 a few days a go and i am wondering for those guy out there with a vs1 if you look behind the trigger do you see a plate or a little button i see a small button and my gun doent shoot because i think i need that small plate the trigger is not responding. cant find them anywere

thanks guys

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
You need to screw in the trigger screw that pushes on the switch. should be able to make that longer or shorter and have it fire.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its weird it looks like the trigger wouldnt make contact with that small button
i will try tightening it down

·
Registered
147 Posts
Exactly, it won't make contact unless you have that little screw in the trigger. Some guns have one where you actually put your fingers and you might be missing it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
finally it turns out that i am missing that flap or lever thatgoes in frount of the button. do you guys have any idea were i can get one i looked just about on every paintball site
plz
thank you

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I think you might have to replace your trigger switch. You can get them at radio shack for pretty cheap.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
That's what I am saying, you might need to buy a whole new switch to get a lever for it, I don't think you can buy them separate.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
oh the reed is missing? ah...

the may have a switch for you at radio shack that will work. Either jack the reed off of it or install the whole switch.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i couldent get the right size at the shack bt i did jack the lever and when i was taking the small casing it cracked and the thing brok in a bunch of pieces
i found thin would this work the (whole thing)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts