Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
That Dude!
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the most consistant co2/hpa regulator, volumizer, valve, bolt, and whats the deal with spring kits (whats a good one? If recommended). Links would be most appreciated!thumup:

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Best CO2 regs:
Palmers

Best HPA Regs:
AKA SST

Volumizer's don't really do much

Best Valve:
32 Degree Magnaport Valve and Valve Pin

Best Bolt:
ACP Delflo
Orange
etc.

Spring kits let you mechanically set your dwell, can help with efficiency and such
ANSGear.com has a good kit for super cheap

·
0 Posts
I have an air america vigilante reg that works fine with CO2 and HPA. You could also get a WGP ergo reg, they work just fine with either too.

But listen to azn's recommendations, the man knows. And stick with HPA unless you have to absolutely do CO2, no reason to do both if you can find either.

And the valve will work on CO2, though it's recommended for hpa.

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
CP makes an adapter and Trinity makes a front block. Either should suit your need.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
The VS1 actually doesn't use the same VA as the VS2, VS3, RS, and RSX
It uses a VA similer to that of a Spyder Pilot

You would need a whole new VA, Trinity makes one, or you can look for one off of a VS or RS that someone upgraded

·
That Dude!
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just for fun I like doing projects and the VS was the cheapest at under $150. Also for the newbies. Im saving for a new marker and can't spend 300 bucks on an Ion. Now Im thinking about taking the parts and getting the RS instead I like it better. Just a hobbiest I have R/C's, YoYo's, Rockets etc.

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
if tippmanns are Tyco RC cars then in my book that would make Spyder equivalent to Traxxass, good beginers but nothing you should stick with for too long (i had a N rusty for way too long) the RS is almost identical to the vs1 minus the reg and a different board (o and i think the RS has the balance valve but not positive) they are both STBBs and spyders at that, they will shoot very near identical, imo its not at all going to be worth the money you sink into it

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
RS does not have the balance valve, has a different board and metal frame, that's basically it.

If you're really looking for a new Spyder, look for a VS2 or RSX

·
That Dude!
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL, Tyco! I need it to shoot Co2 its an extra marker for friends when I take them to a field and I don't see myself spending 40-100 bucks on a HPA tank since I have Co2 tanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts