Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i got a vs2 as my first gun and im looking to get a new barrel. I want to get a green body kit and if i get it it comes with an extended barrel tip. Will the extended tip make the stock barrel any more accurate, or should i just shell out the 30 buck for a cp one piece, any suggestions appreciated. Thnx

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
The colored barrel tip will not make the VS2 more accurate

Either get a good one piece, like a CP or a J&J, or invest in a nice barrel kit like the FREAK

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah thats what i figured, im just not sure whether or not i want to put a lot off money into this gun because its a spyder and i plan on eventually getting a better gun. I was thinking of eventually getting a 1. new barrel, 2. body kit, 3. regulator & asa, 4. tadao board. But thats like over one hundred dollars in ups and im not sure if i wanna do that or save for a better marker, opinions?

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
I have a tadao board for sale actually
:p

If you get a barrel kit, get a FREAK
I also have a Spyder FREAK back I can let go of for cheap

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i saw that, you have a couple things i am interested in i just dont have the funds as of right now, and as for the freak barrel back would the green barrel tip fit into that, or is that totally ridiculous, and do u think it would be worth upgrading the marker with the ups i mentioned?

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
The green Spyder tip would not fit

The freak barrel system does sell green colored fronts though, you can find them all over PBN used and for a fair price

1 - 8 of 8 Posts