Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok my VS2 is leaking down the barrel. O-rings are good on the bolt and striker. Macroline is tight and not leaking. O-ring on the barrel thread is good.
HELP! its stumoing me!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm let me check out where the cup seal is first in my manual. or you coukd jus tell me ;)

·
Noob
256 Posts
ya its your cup seal, the valve that is underneath your barrel, the one that your striker hits, is the cup seal, they need to be replaced every once in a while, look in your manual for valve maintenance
:tup do you have an extra one?If you bought the gun new it should come with an extra cup seal in the spare parts kit.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya i got an extra one. I bought this new but its unlike anyother spyder!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok ao the oring on the striker?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
K i looked through my manual and it didnt really say anything about turning up the presure. How would i do that?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ahh ok so ill jus look up on how to do that with the CP reg since that is the one i have on it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok i fixed the leak! But now my eyes arent working!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
K well i cleaned the eyes and charged it but i think that the wire is just broke or what?

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
If you install the eye wires incorrectly and pinch the wires, than you will either have to solder them back together if it's easy enough for you or buy new eyes

If you have trouble finding replacement eyes for the VS2, 09 pilot and electra eyes are the same

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ya i think i jus pinched them when putting the frame on... Not a real big deal tho cuz all i play is in semi mode! And my vlocity can keep up with it...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts