Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys as you can see from the title im having problem with my reg. When i screw my tank(68/45) on my gun and turn on my asa my gun will charge up to 200psi fairly fast and then it will very slowly charge up to 300psi which i set my pressure to.Im guessing it takes like 1min or 2 to fully charge up. Once the gun is at 300psi i will start to rapid fire and then the guns starts to shootdown so to counter it I had turn my velocity up to it wont shootdown. If anyone knows what goin on please help. Thanks to any of you who can help with my problem.

·
(b '_')b
858 Posts
Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the reg in the vs2 in the asa? Check that and see if theres any leaks or if anything's wrong inside. The grip shouldnt have problems since its a gas through.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea the reg is in the ASA, the prob is that it takes awhile for the reg to charge up to my set pressure of 300psi and in this case my Vs2 is having shootdown at rapid fire so i had to up my vlocity abit

·
Retired, proud dad
702 Posts
You could try to lube it first and see what it does : put 2-3 drops of oil in the ASA and then dry shoot about 50 shots. That can help.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
k tanks for ur options

·
Retired, proud dad
702 Posts
^^QFT

The reg works well, but it needs more maintain than classics spyders.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
k thanks again for ur help guys, ima try and clean my reg ASAP

1 - 8 of 8 Posts