Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am clueless to whats going on with my gun..My vs3 is stuck in the cocked position. New battery, the regulaotr is working properly. Its reading like 200-300 psi but i dont know exactly what velocity is going through it, but ive tried numerous time to adjust it..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I haven't shot it in a while because last time I let someone use it and the mini gauge was broke, the guy told me with that being broke he couldn't tell how much air was going through or the velocity of the gun.. So now I replaced it and I'm back at square one.. I may turn the velocity all the way up and see, because I remember him doing that and it fired but then he turned things down

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Like I said, it's already in the cocked position, which is odd because I didn't pull it back in that position.. Like it won't return to the front so u can pull it back.. I think that's the main issue right now..

·
Administrator
14,011 Posts
well first of all, stop talking to whoever you are about this marker, they are a moron, even if the gauge is broken the marker should still work provided it wasnt leaking from the gauge, and even if the gauge IS working, you still can not tell the velocity from it.

pull the bolt pin, take out the hammer and bolt, check it all over, clean it, lube it (with paintball oil, no substitutes) put it back together and try again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts