Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just one of my toys I have right now.

Blue/Black acid wash VSC Phantom
.45 Frame
Stock barrel bored out for Freak inserts
Rainman CCM style under cocking kit
T-Stock anodized to match
Ghost ring sight anodized to match
Trigger shoe anodized to match

Also have a matching vert feed body that I modded to accept Ego feednecks for open class play.

Ball-on-ball-on-ball accuracy. :tup

Tomorrow I'll post up my Snipers.

Here's a teaser pic:

By the way, I play paintball again.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
I'm not a big sniper fan so I'm not going to rate that.

But your phantom is pretty sick. Hot Acid wash, I love undercocking kits (though wevo's usually looks better because its smaller). Also the stock is nice, but I hate playing with them

so lets see 8.5/10. If you get a clear parts kit and nicer grips it'll go up.

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dunno what other members have to say but personally I love the teaser pic

-Brian
Thanks! Sorry for lagging a bit on getting the thread up, I've had work and school all week and have just been busy. I'm taking tomorrow off so I'll get it up then.

I'm not a big sniper fan so I'm not going to rate that.

But your phantom is pretty sick. Hot Acid wash, I love undercocking kits (though wevo's usually looks better because its smaller). Also the stock is nice, but I hate playing with them

so lets see 8.5/10. If you get a clear parts kit and nicer grips it'll go up.
The Wevo kit may look nice, but I played with a lot of them before I bought this and they feel like absolute ****. This kit feels exactly like the CCM kit on my sniper. Clear parts kits aren't my thing because I don't want the other guys seeing how much paint I have left, and it really would only include the feed block and the ball retainer since I have an aftermarket pump kit. The grips are comfortable and fit the gun's color scheme, although I would definitely throw on a pair of those Hybrid naked lady grips if I could find some blue ones. If I didn't have the stock I wouldn't have anything to put against my shoulder while playing. I'm definitely not going to get a bottomline setup on this gun, it's practically weightless even when I run a 3.5oz c02 tank off the front.

I appreciate your comments, but it all comes down to personal preference.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
I appreciate your comments, but it all comes down to personal preference.

O no kidding I completly agree with you. I'm just giving my 2 cents about how I rated it thats all. The stock is nice for pictures and stuff, but when I play with my phantom I hate it. I don't have one on mine because it just gets in the way. I usually use the side of my mask against the feed tube for an anchor point.

As for the clear parts, I think they just look sick. I don't have one eaither, but my freinds does. It just looks cool. Idk about your oppent being able to see the paint eaither, You can't really see that much when you're being shot at though so I wouldn't worry about that.

I've got a weve under cocking kit and its pretty nice. idk it dosn't bug me at all.

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
wow that is hot, i love the versatility of it

10/10, you are one of the lucky few that gets a perfect scrore from me, it looks great, preforms great, and you have done some compleatly custom work (love that you bored the stock barrel, thats just awsome)

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Very nice. 9/10 only thing that could be improved would be a matching pump handle or at least base of the pump handle. I should put my pump up sometime.

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I bought the kit from Rainman on mcarterbrown.com. His forum is called "Rainman's Custom Corner". There will either be a sticky at the top or make a thread asking for one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts