Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its practically a blizzard and my school has yet to say that we're closed tomorrow and i have yet to start my homework and studying

if we have school tomorrow i am screwed BIG TIME

·
Registered
321 Posts
damn. I did all my homework and stuff yesterday, anticipating that school would be on today. but alas, its not. so here i am *was* with a free day of nothing. and now that it started snowing we may have off tomorrow too.

But i do feel bad for you *points and laughs*. Just do the homework for next period the period before. But i guess that has drawbacks because you wont know what to do for that night... :looking

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
ya, its pretty bad here too and they didnt say anything yet either.its funny too cuz during first period today, they alreay made an annoncement that all after school activities where canceled and it didnt even start snowing till around 2-ish

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its coming down hard and im pissed

if they dont at LEAST delay school, then im gonna set the superintendant's house on fire. Let her see what its like outside in the snow.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
dang it hasnt snowed here in like..... 1 billion years, or whenever the world was created. your lucky you live with snow.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
666paintballer said:
really hot summers
define really hot :naughty

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
666paintballer said:
then take it

i personally really like jersey weather. we can have really hot summers like the south, or really bad winters like the north. kinda a mixture of both worlds
im the exact opposite

i like constantly warm weather without too much rain, but not too dry either
and id rather be able to wear shorts every day than have snow once in a while

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
NYY said:
im the exact opposite

i like constantly warm weather without too much rain, but not too dry either
and id rather be able to wear shorts every day than have snow once in a while
You should move to Florida.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts