Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yup just got back from gettin my new piercing i am the first one to have this done in this area i got to take a pic to my piercer to put in his portfolio so when i get back i will have pics and hopefully vid i got it recorded on a digital video camera but i dont have the software for it so i will have to see if i can get the video on my comp but be back in a few have pics up within an hour and hopefully vid too :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: ;0 ;0 ;0

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i cant get the video off the camera with out the software and drivers which i cant get for smasungs website so if anybody has a samsung mini dv cam hook abrotha up and aim me the software or email it to me at [email protected]

ok now the moment you all have been waiting for...............................................................................................................................................................................................

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DaBluedevil said:
Lol, I can imagine. I'm italian, I know how it is.
lol

well teh pain wasent bad he had to leave the clamps on the whole time and that was real uncomfortable but once he took em off it barely even hurt right now i dont even feel it and i havent taken any pain meds cause that kinda defeats the purpose for me but yeah it is badass

·
Registered
102 Posts
so how does that work do they loop to eachother or are they connected on the other side of yur throat or what either way thats kinda weird :D

or lol i think i feel stupid now its just a straight bar right :D

dang that musta hurt thats looks kinda life threatning to

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
to put one of those in is like a jigsaw, but its alive.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
yeah that must be a weird piercing if it goes down, across, then back up...cOol though, ive seen a few people with them but yours is the widest ive seen

1 - 20 of 35 Posts