Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the MacDev Section. that was finnally made by Mr. Austin <3

Basicly... if ya got ne problems or questions about any MAcdev product, Post it here and u should get some help or answer to your question.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't worry, every setion has it's warm up period... We will have ppl comming in w/ questions about the borg... for $1,000 i personaly think it's one of the best deals out there... sure there are other deals, but my borg has never been down, never chopped paint, and gets over 1.5 cases per 72/4500 fill...

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
MedicDVG said:
where can I get the matchstick a/c barrel kit for cheap??? I wants it.. I wants it Baaaaaad.....

i think they have 156$ one at macdev's usa affiliate or w/e. I'll pm you the site if i find it.

Maybe one day, there will be like 20 BORG owners on PBF, who knows... :shrug:

Wow, finally after months of petition by BT, its finally arrived. Good Work MODS!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Ive always wanted a borg. I have some qustions before I go out a buy one.

Will an egg work well or do I need a halo?

Are there any tricky things that might be hard to clean or maintain?

THANKEEYS

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Just read your manuals, ask questions as you need them answered. In my short experience in owning a borg, it was awesome. Very light and very fast.

You will love it.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
MedicDVG said:
where can I get the matchstick a/c barrel kit for cheap??? I wants it.. I wants it Baaaaaad.....
www.tantrumpaintball.com

if it *s it out then its just tantrum. But they're like 140, and local to me. Support tank!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts