6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we finally got our server up, the ip is 66.197.158.345:27015

hope to see yall there.

btw, i am -=[w3bh3lix]=-powerslave, or i will jut play as g|obalmung

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i dont like cs that much but i still have it, so i guess ill come to ur server to check it out. I remember i owned ass on mike's server, and it was the first time i ever played

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
alright hungry..I'll go. But PROMISE me I won't get ****ing banned like I did in some other scrub ass pub. They accused me of aimbotting and banned me. I'll be there as precision.Pr0ph3t or something along those lines. And I swear to god if I get banned i'mma kill something.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, trust me, u will not get banned. there are some EXTEMELY good players in our clan. i dont know if u know o bichwine, he plays for shockwave, but he is joining us and we have basiclly the whole react clan (they were cal m befor they broke up) in our clan aswell.

try the ip again, it was down for a few days after i posted this. we were practicing in it last night. we usually dont play there though. we are in the dust2dust server most of the time cuz 3 members of webhelix have admin there

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
mm shockwave...good dod team. dunno bout the cs team. react was scrub cal-m though, or so I was told. oh well. we'll scrim you sometime get me on aim at bizkitfan601 and i'll see if we got 5 ;) (and we'll play anything but dust2 because i'm ****ing tired of that map and i'm the strat caller and what I say goes *****! ahha)

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
seriously man, thats ALL we scrim. i am sick of d2 aswell. we have absolutly no strats, lol. we were just formed so we kinda need to work a lil. react had some good players, but they didnt work well together. the best player i have ever seen was from react, but he quit playing like a year ago.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts