Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Most Likely to Get Gogged
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...ruin barrels?
I"m going to get my squeegee wet in a second if that means the oily interior of my barrel is generating years of wear a few moments of cleaning could fix...but if it just means that whatever work the interior surface's texture does to the ball doesn't work anymore, then I'll calm down.
Like, I don't have actual paint in there (other than the little ports which take forever to clean and therefore I'm not bothering), but I have the grease that's left over.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
it doesn't ruin them, it just makes it inaccurate because the ball doesnt' move through like it'e meant to. Run it under a faucet to clean it out of the porting holes then run a squeegee through it.

·
Most Likely to Get Gogged
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see.
One of the stickies said they could get ruined that way...it probably meant the way you meant.
I'll get to cleaning it. Thanks for the info.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
if you can find where it said that in the stickies, please show us. That way it can be changed. thumup:

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
It might be my sticky. I think you misunderstood. It will ruin your accuracy if you let all the grease build up, not the barrel. Cleaning it under a faucet with some soap (optional) will do the trick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts