Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
lol a mod showed up a day later just think of how many frail weak young minds coulda been warped if some punk decided to post some goat pRon.

·
Banned
487 Posts
Danzig6 said:
lol a mod showed up a day later just think of how many frail weak young minds coulda been warped if some punk decided to post some goat pRon.
actually, it was 12 hours and it was in the middle of the night.:)

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
onesikpup said:
that was freaky...do you guys have a setting that notifies you of every time someone says "mod" in a thread?

Orwell was right...big brother in action.....

:looking
Stop saying mod, it makes my ears ring.;)

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
every time you say "mod", a bell rings, and all of the mods have to put on their spandex, and jump in the official pbf geo tracker and get to the scene of the crime

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
NYY said:
every time you say "mod", a bell rings, and all of the mods have to put on their spandex, and jump in the official pbf geo tracker and get to the scene of the crime
Yes we do. :D

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
We're thinking of getting a Hummer because we need the leg room, but we're worried about gas milage.;)

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Siphon it from the busses at the bus garage. I don't know where that idea came from but.....

·
Registered
230 Posts
doomsday said:
We're thinking of getting a Hummer because we need the leg room, but we're worried about gas milage.;)

well BAURblades parents have a geo metro (the cool kind with 4 doors not 2 but 4) on ebay and the bid is up to 30 bucks.
check it out www.geoebay.com

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey! The Mods have a Yellow School Bus: Special Eddition. I've always wanted one! Did you know it is the only flying bus ever made?!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts