Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember seeing a vid of a guy walking his tippmann. There was a thread about something like that, I posted a vid but it wasn't walking then somebody posted the vid I'm talking about.

The guy walks up to the monitor, then stands in front of it gun pointin left and walks his mech tippy.

I'm kinda mad I can't find it cuz I need to prove somebody wrong.

If anybody knows what I'm talking about, please help. If you have no clue what I just said then just leave now.

kthxbye

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I know the vid you are talking about. I remember cuz it impressed the crap out of me. However I can fan the trigger of a 98 faster than what he was walking it so.....

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
I had it.

I still do, but I parted out the computer it was on and kept the harddrives...which really is just as good as not having it.

The video filename was "mech98crap" and I didn't change it when I downloaded it. (seriously)

The video that Tipp 98 spoke of, although good, is a complete fake. What that one is, is a video of a 98 with a near empty CO2 tank (set up this way so it will burp on the first shot). The dude cocks the gun and while it is burping, acts like he is fanning on the trigger. If you need even more proof it is fake (aside from that it isn't possible to go THAT fast, and the noise changing pitch) he has to catch the bolt with his free hand to make it stop.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Fanning is a lot easier than walking. So, nobody has it? I think it was you, Smitty who posted it.

Argh. I need this video.

EDIT: After you gave the the model98crap I googled it and it came up with one response. It was the thread where smitty originally posted it. lol

http://www.paintballforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1090438&postcount=23

Link doesn't work but it is still proof unless they guy doesn't believe Smitty.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I can walk my impulse way faster than I can fan it. The guy in the video that bigballa89 is talking about was actually walking a mechanical 98 at like 9 bps which I cant do but I can fan a mechanical 98 at 9bps. Where as I can walk my Impy at about 15ish soooooo unless he switches that mech over to an electro I'm gonna paint him head to toe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts