Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i know you can't walk a double trigger on a 98c, BUTT! is there anything to do to allow you to walk it? i heard getting a RT will let you, butt that wouldn't make your trigger any lighter would it? please someone help me out...what is a way to allow you to walk your trigger? or is there more than one way? oh yeah...im poor by the way...so nothing too fancy

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is there a way to actually install an e-grip on a 98c?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
youserious? please let me know how...i thought the e-grip was only for the a-5, and the e-trigger was only for the custom pro...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So how would you mod your 98c to be able to install the e-trigger? would that be hard to do?

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Actually you could modify the etrigger to work with the old 98 bodies. The new 98s are already set up to take the trigger. If your sear spring is held in place by 2 pins you have the old style, if the spring rests on a metal "U" shaped bracket, then you have the new style and not modifications are necessary. You cant walk an RT, the only thing worth walking is an electro.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Ok if your trigger frame is like this in your 98c:
then it can accept an e-trigger. If not then you will have to mill it to accept and e-grip. baddabing

·
Registered
559 Posts
I have the jcs double trigger on my egrip and i can walk it great. My trigger pulls are like mouse clicks.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
e-grip is only for a-5 right? wouldn't it be the e-trigger?

·
Registered
559 Posts
My trigger is on my A-5 with the e-grip but it is only for the e-grip because it is a 3-way adjustable trigger and it will ony work with the e-grip. The new custom pro e models has the e-grip in it and i believe it will work with that but not with the regular non e model custom pros and non-e-griped A-5.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts