Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
looks pretty cool, not a fan of the pink though...

my ps attempts suck. the most i can do right now is remove a few little things that i don't want in a pic(like making the desk look clean when theres crap on it)

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lbreevesii said:
looks pretty cool, not a fan of the pink though...

my ps attempts suck. the most i can do right now is remove a few little things that i don't want in a pic(like making the desk look clean when theres crap on it)
i loove pink. i might make an orange replica to see if that looks better then ill ask you guys

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i typed the old mcdonald had a farm song and typed in knowone can read this because its so small and then copy and pasted it a bunch of times. I was going to put it as a poem but no poem was long enough

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
if you make one thats blue/black, like fades blue, to black and stuff around a circle i'd use it. that woudl be sweet.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
so what did you use for the think in the background? i can see what you did in ps well some but what program for the other stuff

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Charger said:
so what did you use for the think in the background? i can see what you did in ps well some but what program for the other stuff
i took an already made render from 3d studio max and did a bunch of effects on it with some airbrushing. It took a while to get it to look like that

1 - 15 of 15 Posts