Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
much better :)

EDIT: Wow, you made those? That's crazy..

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Ehh, they're both too rough and jaggy. They could be a lot better than they are. Maybe chop them up into more layers. Then blur the rough spots and do like a ocean ripple effect or a glass effect on the water.

I think you can easily improve them, though.

-Jin

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
i got banned from deviant art.

i made a flash animation of this guy rotating 90 degrees, and then rotating back, called "nig dance" or something, and me and my friend made 40-50 accts and +fav'd it and got it on first page. it was cool, but we got banned, pic got deleted. had over 200 comments i think, and thousands of views (before it got deleted an horu after being posted) the next day they made an announcement about multiple acct creation.

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
fainTB said:
i got banned from deviant art.

i made a flash animation of this guy rotating 90 degrees, and then rotating back, called "nig dance" or something, and me and my friend made 40-50 accts and +fav'd it and got it on first page. it was cool, but we got banned, pic got deleted. had over 200 comments i think, and thousands of views (before it got deleted an horu after being posted) the next day they made an announcement about multiple acct creation.
That's a good start. You should go back in through a proxy and do it again, then again and again and again. Then you'll REALLY be a troll.:)

Cool backgrounds mac. The clouds in the second one look like staring at the sky drunk.

·
Jewstin
4,341 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts