Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Try your HARDEST to stay away from ANY wal-mart paint. It is hard, brittle, never breaks if it is hard enough to make it outta your barrel, dimply, oily from breaks in the bag, need I go on?

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
WalMart has paint that comes from the ProCaps factory (Draxxus pain is ProCaps), and anything from them is of at least decent quality.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
They might have procaps, but they leave there paint sitting in a warehouse for months to even a year just sitting there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i personally have used the monster balls and strykers. i have had no complaints,and no chopped balls, a couple of bounces. but all in all they were good for the $28.00 price tag.

·
Registered
9 Posts
whats with alot of you haters in this forum? i am here to play not brag. i was just saying, monster balls are ok, if prepped by your youtube videos. you seemed like a layed back guy, but i guess not. i play to let off steam, and not to bring on stress. they are not bullets, but little balls of paint! send me a box of good paint so i know what it is to use the good stuff.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Paint gets too changed by weather for shipment, or else I would. Just spend the extra money and buy actual paint and you'd know. Monster Balls are weapons, not paint.

·
Registered
9 Posts
exactly my point, to bash me for using paint to mess around with is f'd up. i play to play, as i stated, i am not trying to be the bad ass out there. it just a new fun hobby.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
The only problem with walmart and most of these big chain stores is that their paint has generally sat a lot longer then what you will find at your field or local pro shop. What that means is it won't break as well and with cheaper paints will dimple and lower accuracy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i use wal mart paint. i was using zap or something like that recreational series. my balls go really straight and i shoot allot of people. almost every single shot i've taken has boken. at 34$ for a case of 1800 why not.

·
Registered
2 Posts
it depends on what you're doing with the paint...
if you're just looking to play rec woodsball with your friends or doing some drilling in your backyard by yourself then you don't really care if every ball is perfect, then the walmart stuff is fine-and cheap(er). if you are serious about paintball and want to win and be competitive about it then you can spend twice as much money and get high quality paint...it all depends wht your game is

1 - 17 of 17 Posts