Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was jsut watching that show and dayum did anyone else watch this one?the 2 blacks guys fight outa no were. There like aiight pzz homie cause there the ones helpin the guys then the one guy pushes him then they get into like a huge brawl it was nuts. Anyone see it? Oh and that girl that the blone headed guy was with was a ***** yo!

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not even close to racist, guys...my friends say the slang word soo much and i hate it...they always tell me to say it but i dnt...(they white as hell too...ghetto posers)<<haha...but that show does rawk did anybody see that episode?

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^but what im thinking is why did they fight? is it because the big one kept pushing that guy around?it looked like they were sorta gettin along too(i recorded that episode haha thank you tivo!)

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
tippmannfronter said:
i was jsut watching that show and dayum did anyone else watch this one?the 2 blacks guys fight outa no were. There like aiight pzz homie cause there the ones helpin the guys then the one guy pushes him then they get into like a huge brawl it was nuts. Anyone see it? Oh and that girl that the blone headed guy was with was a ***** yo!
englsih please.

·
Registered
158 Posts
i prefer the term native/british american myself, since i have native american and british blood in me, i find if i call someone by there families origins of 2 hundred years before, i deserve the same treatment

btw, ive never seen the show, but it sounds like something i wouldnt watch

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pirate4life said:
i prefer the term native/british american myself, since i have native american and british blood in me, i find if i call someone by there families origins of 2 hundred years before, i deserve the same treatment

btw, ive never seen the show, but it sounds like something i wouldnt watch
wow today is like...racism for free day...my god

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
The show is pretty fake though so you don't even know if the fight was even real or not. One chick always invites in and the other doesn't, you'd think that at least some of the time either both or none would invite in.

·
Banned
910 Posts
wanna come in is funny especially when the 2 african ameriacns fight

1 - 19 of 19 Posts