Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
i saw that before. my bio teacher tells me the worst pain you can ever feel is Burns or Kidney Stones.

drinking + driving dont mix kids.

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
I saw that on Oprah. I don't watch Oprah but my mom made me watch it to show how dangerous drinking and driving is. She was really pretty before the accident, they showed movies and such of her, and after the accident she looked really bad. I think the best part about it is she forgave the mother of the kid who did that to her(The man was in prison, so she couldn't talk to him). The mother was so freaking sad, like she was crying her eyes out.

I have uber respect for that girl.

The paramedics said that they could hear her screaming from the car and it was unlike anything they ever heard before. After like a minute of her being trapped in a burning car they pulled her out, and when they did so the skin came off here where they touched her. After the car stopped burning they found pieces of melted skin inside the car.

Drinking and driving sucks.

·
Registered
428 Posts
lol, ted, i saw her on oprah too. i was too scared to click the link, so i just read some posts and it matched who i thought it was. then i saw your post and knew it was her. my mom kinda made me, well, i just watched it cuz i was bored and my room sucks

·
Registered
525 Posts
ya man that is sad, they showed that at our school to not get in a car with a drunk. when i first saw it at school, i thought it was fake; just to get us scared.

its also sad that she was hot too

·
Registered
194 Posts
ooooh my gosh...man...i need to put that on our prayer requests at our church...when did this happen...i feel so bad...like it was me who hit her...ooooh gosh...need to find a happy place...gosh are either of those 2 people still alive? the girl or the driver ? man if i was either of them i would kill myself...gosh they both need people praying for them

·
Florida's #1
3,863 Posts
sk8+paint said:
ooooh my gosh...man...i need to put that on our prayer requests at our church...when did this happen...i feel so bad...like it was me who hit her...ooooh gosh...need to find a happy place...gosh are either of those 2 people still alive? the girl or the driver ? man if i was either of them i would kill myself...gosh they both need people praying for them
Take a deep breath.........

1 - 20 of 48 Posts