Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres what i want. im will to pay up to 400 shipped for these items if its worth it, maybe 450 shipped. i dont care if they're used, as long as they work. Email me at [email protected]

-angel (anykind)
-carnivore autococker
-octane shocker
-eclipse ego
-DM5
-GMC
-Dye Matrix
-Timmy Dragon
-Intimidator
-Bob Long Species

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
roflmao......theres not a chance your gonna get any of those except maybe a used ir3 angel or maybe a rix(but i doubt it) for $400..........the rest of those guns used are still over $600

P.S. theres a btw category.......this belngs in it.

·
Registered
534 Posts
jama8646 said:
heres what i want. im will to pay up to 400 shipped for these items if its worth it, maybe 450 shipped. i dont care if they're used, as long as they work. Email me at [email protected]

-angel (anykind)
-carnivore autococker
-octane shocker
-eclipse ego
-DM5
-GMC
-Dye Matrix
-Timmy Dragon
-Intimidator
-Bob Long Species
sorry dude i dont think anyones selling any cars here

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
i'll give you a g7 for $5

:dodgy:

you could find an angel for $400, but unless you find more money you might as well take everything else off that list...

·
Registered
186 Posts
yeah, what is a GMC?

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
he meant a dmc........as in a $1600 gun.......lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol

u guys are funny. im getting my first paintball gun after a while of airsoft. im tired of people cheating in airsoft. lol. anyways, my friend gave a list to post up. i thought he said gmc.lol anyways. why is the angel the cheapest? isnt it supposed to be the best?

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
ok....if your just getting into paintball.....DO NOT BUY ANY OF THOSE GUNS......you want something less complex, like a spyder or a tippman.......your friend is dumb for tlling you to buy $600-$1500 guns for you first

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol

lol. im just getting into paintball after a long time with airsoft. im tired of ppl cheating in airsoft so thats why im switching. anyways, my friend gave me this list to post and i thought he said GMC. lol. anyways i would rather have an angel. also is your DMC good? also, i thought angels are supposed to be the best. is that true?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i meant DM5. srry. haha, is it any good? i dont really know. my friend said that all the guns on the list are good.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
dude dont buy those guns as your first.....you will end up breaking something and sending it in to be fixed....i would bet money on it.......get a spyder as your first gun ,then move on to higher end

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I suggest you do a little research before you buy your first marker. This way you can be informed about what marker is best for you, what you will need to maintain this marker, etc. etc.

·
Registered
115 Posts
spyder imagine... its cheap, easy and has decent resale... get a new barell and electronic hopper... (of course your gonna need a mask hpa or co2 etc.)

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
pics ooter....that sounds cool?

·
Registered
115 Posts
jama8646 said:
hey guys? what about the ion? are they good for starter guns?
better than some of those but like everyone says

GET AN IMAGINE FIRST!!!

shesh... we need a sticky just on imagines

Reasons:
they're cheap - if you buy a $500 gun and then decide you don't like paintball you really messed up

they're easy to maintain - alot simpler than most any high end gun... great for learning about paintball guns

They're decent guns - an imagine will do you fine... your gun is not gonna make you win, if your new you need to get out and play, you can get someone out with an imagine or an angle, just work on skill and technique first then worry about a expensive gun

They can be upgraded - tons of upgrades are available the first that i think of is a new barrel

Once you do need a better gun you can resale - if you buy a used imagine you can probably resell it for a decent price or

great backup gun - keep it as a backup gun, havin two guns is nice, especially if you have a friend that wants to play with you and stuff like that...

so in other words get an imagine... it will be alot better for you.

Also know this make sure you know what your getting into its crazy to see people who buy a ion then turn around and sell it cause they realize they need a $150 hpa tank to go with it....

Its also crazy to walk around and see someone with a angle and a cheap $15 mask. the acuracy of an expensive gun will do you no good if you can see.

lastly by getting expirience with the imagine you will get more familliar witht eh sport and can better decide witch high end gun you want and if its worth it to you to get a ion (relativly cheap) or a bob long marker (not so cheap)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts