Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
if you want to be on my paintball team i need you yo send me a message at [email protected] ok well u haft to be in the us and have your own gear and clothes for the paintball team acctuly if u could please give me the money so i can boy the team the clothes and i woulld not let a person whith a pump gun on my team so make shure u dot have a pump gun and your over 10 years old thx message me back at [email protected] i live in fl,Palm Coast if u want ot be on a tem contact me ok
ok everyone this is not an e paintball team u will go to real life paintball tunaments and praktases ok so top saying e paintball team

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if you want to be on my paintball team i need you yo send me a message at [email protected] ok well u haft to be in the us and have your own gear and clothes for the paintball team acctuly if u could please give me the money so i can boy the team the clothes and i woulld not let a person whith a pump gun on my team so make shure u dot have a pump gun and your over 10 years old thx message me back at [email protected] i live in fl,Palm Coast if u want ot be on a tem contact me ok
I am 9 and three quartars can I plz join?!? Plz?
ok u can be in it e-mail me at [email protected] ok

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
aw come on guys, he's new :p

to OP: not trying to be cruel or anything, but there is no way you will ever get a paintball team over the internet. If you are serious about this, you need to go the the closest field, find some speedball players, and ask if you can watch them for a few hours. Try to learn as much as possible from them. You need to know how each game is played, the rules, field layout, tactics, etc, before you can even think about starting a team. Once you feel comfortable with your playing (again, ask local players for help, if you have the right attitude it should be no problem getting someone that has played a bit longer to help you) then you should start looking for other players locally. Be warned though, that speedball can get expensive really quick; you need a decent electronic gun, a good hopper, a good mask, HPA tank(s), pods for your paint, besides all the gun mods and upgrades. Then at the actual tournament, you have entry fees, (usually) ridiculously high paint prices, and sometimes air fees too (usually cheap/non-existant, depends on tourney). These guys are ripping on you because they are older players, and most have probably forgotten what it was like to be young once :p

TLDR: You can't make a paintball team over the internet, you have to do it locally. Also, your gear and playing style has to be up to par before you can make a good team. If you have any questions at all, let us know, we are more helpful than this thread shows.

Shame on you guys for bashing this kid so much. We were all noobs once. I was going to post one of my absurd newbie links here, but I just realized that I'm too damn old, and search won't bring it up. I'm also too damn lazy to find one myself. :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.