Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to buy a pump. So I can Practice When I go to my Local Field. Against the Autocockers and Such. Just using a Pump, will Improve ones Game a Bunch, With Accuracy and Patience, Lining up Shots Etc. So whats the Best Pump Out there?

·
Registered
426 Posts
If you want to play stock class get a phantom. But if you want to get better at snap shooting and movement with a similar feeling gun to your cocker. Id pick up a used sniper 2. Expect to pay around 175 for a used right feed, and around 200+ for a center feed. Another advantage to the sniper 2 besides it being very similar to your cocker is that you can use the same barrels.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I just might do that. Using a pump Improves your Game thumup:

·
Banned
136 Posts
go to walmart and pick up a brass eagle talon they are only 30 bucks and it can go about 220 fps. it is decent for the price.

ps it also comes with 12 gram co2

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
phantom...no question.

Also, Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it
deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,
the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and
you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae
the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,
but the wrod as a wlohe.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Christian said:
phantom...no question.

but the wrod as a wlohe.
its true and old

·
Registered
12 Posts
BDholla89 said:
go to walmart and pick up a brass eagle talon they are only 30 bucks and it can go about 220 fps. it is decent for the price.

ps it also comes with 12 gram co2
sadly i had one when i was like 10..well they shoot about 10 ft before curving

·
Registered
181 Posts
Spyder3188 said:
If you want to play stock class get a phantom. But if you want to get better at snap shooting and movement with a similar feeling gun to your cocker. Id pick up a used sniper 2. Expect to pay around 175 for a used right feed, and around 200+ for a center feed. Another advantage to the sniper 2 besides it being very similar to your cocker is that you can use the same barrels.
same as he said. plus though, you could get a ccm pump kit for around $70. then besides beign cheaper than buying a whole sniper, it wold have a much better pump stroke.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well my favourite is hard to get its the Sterling. But the Phanthom is an awesome marker - Get one with C/A (Constant Air) a spring kit and start training that right pump arm of yours (are U male???). A Pump isn't that much worse then a SEMI as ppl often say its just another mindset in there I'd NOT get a stock-class tho and then walk on to a training field w. loads of SEMIS there. A pump can have some serious firepower as well depends on the player I did 6-8 BPS when I was well traind and one of my team mates had 10 BPS sustained over 4-5 seconds with his Sterling and U dont need much more then that.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Christian said:
phantom...no question.

but the wrod as a wlohe.
wow, jsut wow, i dnidt eevn sutbmle oevr any of tohse wrods.

Im gonna try to buy a sl-68 and get into the pump scene

·
12,110 Posts
I have an SL-68.. I can't say too much on how it COULD be, since I have a ****ty stock barrel, which is loud and obnoxious, and I need a new hopper for it.. I was playing kinda stock class with a limp. I carried my hopper around and had to tap out 3 paintballs into the feedneck, take my shots, then drop in 3 more.. Etc. I actually got a few people out.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The best pump out there is the carter buzzard, or typhoon. Palmer makes the best pump guns, but they are expensive. For the money a micro phantom is the best. I personally use, brass eagle nightmares and the occasional sheridan.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Micro-phantoms weigh nothing which is another reason ym friend got one...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts