Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Would You Be Interested In A Stock Class Game At Least Once A Month?

• Yes, I'd like to play, I've got a stock gun ready to go

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I'd like to play, however, I do not own a stock gun or a paintball gun that would qualify

• Yes, I will buy a stock gun if the group plays regularly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently Moved to Brazoria County from Southern California and I'm looking to start a Stock Gun Group. This would be a regular group of people that get together 1-2 times a month and play strictly Stock Gun Games: horizontal feed, 12 gram C02, pump gun. We could carve out exceptions like a 10 round stick feed for a direct feed gun, etc. so people can come out and play. No Auto Triggers or compressed air, if you have a Co2 Tank, the gun must be a horizontal feed at the very least.
I haven't played in a while, so I'm looking forward to hopefully finding a group of like-minded people to have a great day of paintball with.

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
I agree ^^ I read the title and was wondering why it would matter if a marker has aftermarket parts on it or not.

may want to change the title, not that I think you are going to get much traffic through here, but if any stock class players in your area come through here they are not likely to click on this thread because of the title

1 - 5 of 5 Posts