Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I tested it yesterday and everything worked beautifully, This gun is practically brand new it has only been used once in the field and is in ridiculously good internal and external condition.I also took apart the gun to make sure everything is in tact and everything is!

it will come with the rare black invert mini hard case, everything that came with the gun i still have( the handle broke off of it but it still clamps and closes), i will also throw in an empire avatar vents mask.

I want to TRADE it for another gun, email me for pictures and with [email protected]

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
So it worked beautifully, its practically brand new, in ridiculously good condition, but you dont want it? hmm..
To be honest, that's a pretty common mentality nowadays. People use it a few times, and want to try something else. But if you don't have the money to be constantly buying new, you trade.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes sir , I'm probably one of the most honest people there is I'll even send you a video with the date and time of me testing it to prove it works perfectly cause I don't want anyone thinking that I'm not being 100% truthful , I just want a different gun

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i like eteks, angels, any planet eclipses , note that i am willing to give some money, but this doesn't mean im not open to other offers cause i am.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts