Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow, like most of the regulars are gone!!! m98bmx, splat, junket, among others. Whered they all go?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, some people just leave and never say good bye. Although some, im glad they left.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
ive been slowing down a lot now that schools back. I cant just grab a sandwhich at noon and start reading new threads anymore. i come by when i can pretty much. You could say i almost faded out at the beginning of the year.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I was gone for a while but it wasn't my choice. But now I am back

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
yup and i soon might dissappear cause to tell you the truth, the forums are gettting slow. people join and ask one question"what gun should i get or what are some good upgrades for my gun" and then never post again. its getting old looking and answering the same q's over and over. and what ever happened to bunkermonkey he like just dissappeared one day and hasnt been seen since??

·
Registered
373 Posts
minimagpro said:
yup and i soon might dissappear cause to tell you the truth, the forums are gettting slow. people join and ask one question"what gun should i get or what are some good upgrades for my gun" and then never post again. its getting old looking and answering the same q's over and over.

feel the same way......

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, you are. I only talk to a few of you on AIM, but by far austin is my best forum friend

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hey what about me Andrew I am nice! I agree with minimagpro and team a. But I will always be here when I can.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have talked to austin for months, and he helped create both my forums, and my website.

·
Registered
302 Posts
yeah....i never have time to post anymore....when i do have a chance to its like 11 at night n i wanna get to bed

·
Registered
264 Posts
I got a question strokez what is a yooper? I always wondered

1 - 20 of 33 Posts