Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Offical PBF Hater
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright this has been one ****ty ass week. Lets see on monday the doctors might think my dad have bone cancer. They think it is from when he had colon cancer and he had to have chemotherapy (sp?) and the radiation caused something wrong with the bone. The wrost thing is he has to go back to the doctor wednesday so they can do some more test to see if it is he does have cancer and it seems like it is taking years. And my dog use to have seizures like 7 months ago but they though they cured her but now she has had 6 seizures in the last 2 days and we can't take it to the vet because they aren't open on ****ing weekends. And yea that all for now aleast and I dont ****ing care what you guys think I just wanted to tell somebody.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Do they not have a hospital near you were you can go like 24/7?

I know our vet gave us his cell in case of emergency too, check a business card for that?

·
Offical PBF Hater
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mavsfan31 said:
Do they not have a hospital near you were you can go like 24/7?

I know our vet gave us his cell in case of emergency too, check a business card for that?
we can go to the hospital 24/7 but they couldnt get the test in until wednesday

and yes we checked it is only open on weekdays and someweekend but the vet that takes call this weekend is on vacation so they cant do anything until monday

thanks all u guys

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Sorry bro. No matter what happen's,you just gotta stay strong.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
that sucks...it seems like when things go wrong, they go REALLY wrong, and I know how that is. Just gotta get through it, and stay strong, and itll make you a stronger person for it. trust me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts