Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I want to start getting into stock class pump. Can anyone give me any suggestions on gear and such? I decided to start playing pump on the weekend cause it would be alot cheaper to shoot than my spyder or ion.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Well the first thing to know is your price range. If you have the money to spend i would suggest a phantom. The phantom is available in several configerations of varying prices. If you cannot spend very much, i would suggest going for an SL-68 II on ebay for about 50-70 dollars. The only disadvantage is that it can be hard to get parts for.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. I think I'll go for the Phantom. Ive heard they are nice.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
lol, ive only got experiance with the phantom and sl-68 II. I know the snipers and sl-68 IIs arent stock class, so i can only reccomend the phantom. Your more than welcome to correct me in any reccomendations i make.

·
Registered
263 Posts
u could make a sniper stoock class though..lol

·
Registered
440 Posts
PaintballinR said:
u could make a sniper stoock class though..lol
If you ant to do it good it will cost you $100 or do. You need a decent feed tube like a AM and then a good bucket changer. But if your running a newer one youll need to put a good reg in their too.

·
Registered
263 Posts
yea..but it will sure be nice..lol...in like nov im gonna have my sniper sent off..(once i get it) im gonna have it annoed and have them make a SC feed for it.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
ya i wanted to start pump balling to play in backyard and such.

so i bought a talon at wal-mart. :-\
32.41 got me the gun, barrel plug, elbow, 50rd hopper, and 15 -12 gram's.

-Vince

1 - 10 of 10 Posts