·
Administrator
14,027 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
my gear

tell me what you got 4 sell
What I have is an 06 black shocker sft, that has I just rebuilt. it has the hater hatred board for the gun and the hater symbio board for the Halo Odyssey B loader whi also has the shocktech rip drive. and speed loader.the boltguide has been replaced with the bloodline guide,has a shockteck clamping feedneck, detents replaced, has the cp shorty regulator, and the orange microfittings, both the all american and the freak barrel with blue silver and black, incerts. has the dxs stubby 48/4500 tank with 2 years left before rehydro, has the cp asa and dropfowqard and dye sticky grips.also comes with a 5 evil smoke pods with a evil pod belt, the empire e-vents goggles with the dual pane smoke colored and the single paned clear all in the empire goggle case.also comes with all the factory parts for both the gun and the loader all in a rufuas dawg gun case, with enough o-rings to rebuild 4 more times. I was wondering if by chance if the pics I have posted are able to be seen? might have forgotton a few items but is really a steal at 400.00.there are pics in photo gallery.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My gear

tell me what you got 4 sell
What I have is an 06 black shocker sft, that has I just rebuilt. it has the hater hatred board for the gun and the hater symbio board for the Halo Odyssey B loader whi also has the shocktech rip drive. and speed loader.the boltguide has been replaced with the bloodline guide,has a shockteck clamping feedneck, detents replaced, has the cp shorty regulator, and the orange microfittings, both the all american and the freak barrel with blue silver and black, incerts. has the dxs stubby 48/4500 tank with 2 years left before rehydro, has the cp asa and dropfowqard and dye sticky grips.also comes with a 5 evil smoke pods with a evil pod belt, the empire e-vents goggles with the dual pane smoke colored and the single paned clear all in the empire goggle case.also comes with all the factory parts for both the gun and the loader all in a rufuas dawg gun case, with enough o-rings to rebuild 4 more times. I was wondering if by chance if the pics I have posted are able to be seen? might have forgotton a few items but is really a steal at 400.00. there are pics in the gallery section, under von67

·
Registered
6 Posts
Limited Edition, Olive Mini, practicly brand new, put a case through it, All american barrel, Halo 2 hopper with speedfeed, all the stuff it comes with brand new, box, manual, parts kit, etc

PM me if your interested, i need this gone i want an Etek

GOES FOR ANY READING !!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts