Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO who went/is going. They came here today but none of my friends could go because they wasted their money on other ****ty concerts. THIS SUCKS!!! I dont get it, Pennywise has a song on a warped tour sampler making fun of emo bands, and indie bands, yet they play at the warped tour where half the bands are compiled of emo and indie bands, they arent even punk...

·
Registered
898 Posts
Warped tour sucks.

Every band in the Warped tour sucks.

Ozzfest owns Warped Tour with a stick

Ozzfest owns you.

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
Dante's Inferno said:
Warped tour sucks.

Every band in the Warped tour sucks.

Ozzfest owns Warped Tour with a stick

Ozzfest owns you.

ozzfest>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>warped tour

warped tour=gayness.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
indeed. i got 8 tickets to ozzfest for 15 bucks a pop :). my mom just called me and told me the good news.

the only 2 bands worth seeing at warped are lars fredrickson and the bastards AND tiger army

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
imhungry said:
indeed. i got 8 tickets to ozzfest for 15 bucks a pop :). my mom just called me and told me the good news.

the only 2 bands worth seeing at warped are lars fredrickson and the bastards AND tiger army
The only band at warped tour I like is flogging molly

·
Registered
912 Posts
Flogging Molly is Awesome. But when bands like Maroon 5 play in the warped tour, then something is wrong. Warped tour<Ozzfest by far!

·
Registered
58 Posts
It seems like every one in this site only listens to hard rock....thats crazy i mean i like hard stuff but its not the kinda music i would go listen to if i was feeling bad about a guy or somthing....what do you listen to if you just wana be sad? or are boys just not like that? :eek:

Rye Trice Warped tour > Ozzfest hehe :)

O

·
0 Posts
Warped Tour rocks. I went last year when a huge fight broke out at the Fairplex. It used to be 5 minutes away, now its like 50. :( :mad:

·
Registered
898 Posts
Adaminator said:
Okay cut it out, you don't see warped tour people invading your ozzfest thread so dont invade theirs.
Let 'em try...

·
Registered
898 Posts
Adaminator said:
Actually they won't try because they're not asses in the first place and think they have a surperior taste in music.
That's a cop out.

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
The problem with 95% of the bands in the warped tour is they know nothing about music, yet they're making millions off of it. It's just not fair when they fool 14 year olds into thinking they are good musicians, and steal their money.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Adaminator said:
they have a surperior taste in music.
Superior taste in music? I think not. Ozzfest>all else. All bands on warped tour can kiss my ass. Except flogging molly. So why do people that like the warped tour think they have a superior taste in music? Cuz they are little emo kids running around thinking they r cool with their emo music. Stupid emo bands and stupid little emo kids. Warped tour= super emo music.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
if its so easy, go lie and tell people your in a good band

hhmm, im thinking your never going to be making millions upon millions and sleeping with your choice of women and having a house as big as a castle, but they all are

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Bubbahotep said:
Superior taste in music? I think not. Ozzfest>all else. All bands on warped tour can kiss my ass. Except flogging molly. So why do people that like the warped tour have a superior taste in music? Cuz they are little emo kids running around thinking they r cool with their emo music. Stupid emo bands and stupid little emo kids. Warped tour= super emo music.

way to go dumbass, you just proved his point

he said warped tour fans arent dicks that believe they have a superior taste in music, unlike a dick, like yourself

·
Registered
898 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
warped tour came by here, and lets just say im happy that it rained on them

im just not a big fan of this whiny music

1 - 20 of 41 Posts