Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ex IM'ed me today and was like "omgomgomwtfbbq I can't wait for warped tour!!1!eone!eleven!!" So I asked who was playing, and she gave me a list of bands, and dammit I hate every single one of them. All it is is pussy emo SH*T! I hate all these new bands that think they're hot sh*t, but have no musical talent and all sound the same. Band list:

New Found Glory
Coheed & Cambria
Taking Back Sunday
Flogging Molly
Anti Flag
Bouncing Souls
Bad Religion
Yellowcard
Thursday
Story of the Year
Atmosphere
The Sounds
Early November
The Vandals
Alkaline Trio
Rise Against
The Casualties
My Chemical Romance
Hazen Street
Senses Fail
IMA Robot
Mae
The Red West
Guttermouth
Another Damn Disappointment
A Faith Called Chaos
Go Betty Go
Letter Kills
Juliette & the Licks
God Awfuls
The Eyeliners
Die Hunns
The F#*K Ups
Autopilot Off
Happy Campers
Break Dance Vietnam
Unit F
Black Fire
The Q
Rolling Blackouts
Amber Pacific
Melee
Early Man
Underoath
The Matches
Dynamite Boy
From First To Last
18 Visions
Hidden In Plain View
Yesterdays Rising
A Thorn For Every Heart
Underminded
Last Action Zeros
Logik
Victim 26
Oktober
Bring Your Own Weapon
Sidetracked
Half Empties
Point 9 Percent
Casket Life
Calabrese
Scary Kids Scaring Kids

Sorry guys I just needed to vent.

Dicuss.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Flogging Molly rocks. That's the only one on there that I like. And that's the only reason I might go. I wish Dropkick Murphy's were playing, because that would just be awesome. Oh yeah, I'd say Flogging Molly sounds nothing like any of those other bands. In fact, they sound like nothing else period. Check them out if you haven't heard them.

-Jin

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jinjiro said:
Flogging Molly rocks. That's the only one on there that I like. And that's the only reason I might go. I wish Dropkick Murphy's were playing, because that would just be awesome. Oh yeah, I'd say Flogging Molly sounds nothing like any of those other bands. In fact, they sound like nothing else period. Check them out if you haven't heard them.

-Jin
They're OK. But I wouldn't be able to survive the whining pussyness of all the other bands.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Zidane said:
They're OK. But I wouldn't be able to survive the whining pussyness of all the other bands.
Agreed. If I go I'll prolly just go ride the 'coasters once FM is done playing so I don't become diseased by the other bands.

-Jin

·
Banned
546 Posts
I went to the Warped Tour in 2001, I believe. It was okay. A lot of the bands sucked, but I was introduced to Me First and the Gimme Gimmes; so, I thought that was worth it because they are awesome.

BTW, compared to this year, even the worst band back then is better than the best band this year. Heh.

·
Registered
898 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ozzfest ROCKS. It's not coming to az this year though, and that sucks because I wanted to see judas priest since they got the original crew back together (their new stuff sucks).

·
Registered
898 Posts
Zidane said:
Ozzfest ROCKS. It's not coming to az this year though, and that sucks because I wanted to see judas priest since they got the original crew back together (their new stuff sucks).
I live in Cincinnati and it's not coming here either. I'm going to go on a road trip with my cousin Chris and we are going to see it in Pennslvania (couldn't get tickets to the one in Columbus). Already have my tickets! thumup:

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Yellowcard and Story of the Year are okay... I said OKAY!

I went to a concert that owned all those bands to teh max. Kiss and Poison baby! :-D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts