Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have and invert too hopper and i got a halo speed wheel for free and i just wanted to know how to intall the halo speed wheel on it.

·
Stripper Supporter
1,199 Posts
You have to take off the top cap of the feed section where the motor is. Once you do this, you will see where the rubber band is that turns the gears. You'll have to take that off, and once you do, you put the speed wheel on the little pole thingy, then put the rubber band back on.

FYI: The only thing that I have run into problems with on the speed wheel, is that it decreases the torque of your hopper. Once this happens, you won't be able to just shove a full hopper down as easily when full. It seems to do good when the hopper is 2/3 to 3/4 full, but when it's full, it tends to jam up a lot easier...

Hmmm, how to rephrase this... Logically, if you take a gear, and put a bigger ring on one side, and not adjust the mechanism (engine/motor) that used to be spinning it, you will have a greater rotation amount, but you will inheriantly have a lower torque, therefore decreasing your ability to produce raw power. This is the same concept.

Maybe if there were teeth on the speed wheel, and teeth on the rubber band it would be better, but I would say that you should just save your money, and not buy a speed wheel...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks but i got the speed wheel for free so i think i want to use it, and i dont think ill have a problem because i ussually dont fill my hopper all the way

1 - 4 of 4 Posts