Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
22 Posts
i have the pro E...i might get that later on

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Any system has a physical limit that it can't go past without being changed. Whether its from air not being able to get through the passages and back out fast enough or the springs not reseting fast enough, the limits there.

People give the cyclone a rather low (13cps, isn't it?) one that it probably can break if the chance presented itself.

On another note, here's another opinion on the board I found.

Quote from WAS:
The Equalizer uses highly sophisticated algorithms for calculating the optimal cycle timing...

Means:
The Equalizer uses a timed electrical pulse to activate the solinoid, firing the gun...

Quote from WAS:...and handling issues of marker recoil due to a "sear tripper" design.

Means:
...and has debounce.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Torch said:
Any system has a physical limit that it can't go past without being changed. Whether its from air not being able to get through the passages and back out fast enough or the springs not reseting fast enough, the limits there.

People give the cyclone a rather low (13cps, isn't it?) one that it probably can break if the chance presented itself.

On another note, here's another opinion on the board I found.

Quote from WAS:
The Equalizer uses highly sophisticated algorithms for calculating the optimal cycle timing...

Means:
The Equalizer uses a timed electrical pulse to activate the solinoid, firing the gun...

Quote from WAS:...and handling issues of marker recoil due to a "sear tripper" design.

Means:
...and has debounce.
So does that mean that with this upgrade, the A-5 can actually shoot that fast (30pb/s), including the ability of the cyclone spinning that fast? :shrug:

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
I'd like to be able to answer that, but I'm afraid I can't. Poking around on the A5 Owners Group forums might bring up an answer. I'm sure someone there has done some real testing.

I know some people use the LP lines with HP gas to feed their cyclones, like the Super RT mod works. Not sure how fast that goes, but I would imagine it is quicker than the stock one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts