Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was at camp when the thread bout me was made so i didint get to see it.... was it cool? wut was it about? i just think i have a right to know, ya know? once i find out i will delete this or wut ever, i just want to know wut happend thumup:

·
Registered
687 Posts
it was actually kinda funny. some little spoiled kid called you a little puke and meant it to be a sign of appreciation. hehe wtf?

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
it was about how everyone thought u were a chick when u actually had a dong. wait, that was like a month ago

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so he wasnt trying to flame me?

did he say im spoiled? i hate that so much.... we got 7 poeple in a 3 bed room apartment, i had a geo metro, i eat too much top ramen. a bad thing? no, nto really. spoiled? nope. i got it cheap, and used my money from my job to buy it. i worked hard for my money, dont i get to spend it on wut i want? makes sence to me.... ok im done talking now.

·
Registered
230 Posts
No baur I was not flamming you but sarcasm doesnt translate very well on the internet all I said was what ever happened to that little puke BAURblades and that the mods should play a joke on you and change your name to richard simmons but a few people new i was messin and a few people got their panties in a bunch about it too.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Mike stuck up for ya, but I think danzig6 realy was just playin. No harm done.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ahhh. i see. well its all good now, no hard fealings. i wish the thread wasnt deleted so i could read it though.... but wut ever.

·
Registered
230 Posts
the only reason I made the thread is because just before you disappeared you had lost your dream car geo metro(not the cheap 2 door but the 4 door) and I thought that you blew a brain gasket or something and got mad at everybody making fun of your car thats all but anyways you have a lot of fans around here cus there were plenty people sticking up for you it was good reading and I managed to piss off a hill billy or 2 too.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts