Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Wat should we have done

• Start a big brawl and make they fight

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • tryed to make them throw the punch by making fun of them

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • tryed to make them pussy out of a fight by making fun of them

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Be the bigger man and walk away (not my choice, but some of u think this way)

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • grabbed the bats and put the other team in the hospital

Votes: 10 18.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, back story:

At my baseball game today, with the other team up in the top of the last inning with 2 outs, there batter hits a weak grounder to me at first. I field it cleanly and go touch the bag. As I am walking off the base, there player elbows me right in the side. It didn't hurt but was a bush league move. So I swear at him alittle bit and the coaches start yelling at each other and the players at coaches, coaches at players, etc. Anyway, at the end when we were shaking hands, we have some words thrown back and forth. Some swearing, some making fun of (ie. there guy- "don't complain, you guys won"...me- "Then don't be a ***** when u lose"...stuff like that).

A bunch of kids on our team wanted to start a fight (including me and a couple crazy guys on our team).

Anyway, my question is, what should we have done? Answers are in the poll.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
I say walk away, becuase there is no need to start a fight and get kicked off the team/ suspended over some faggots on the other team, let it go.

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
sumsimpleracer said:
theirs no reason to start anything...so what a nudge and some swearing...geez id say get over it
**** like this happens all the time when i play soccer. I think it's stupid that you and the other team were still talkin **** after the game. Just let it go.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
cv4stm said:
oh i let it go pretty good....I wasn't really trying to fight....I was just wondering wat u guys would have done...
cv4stm said:
A bunch of kids on our team wanted to start a fight (including me and a couple crazy guys on our team).
Hmm...

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
not only do neither of the choices suit the situation, but its over and doesnt matter.

thats what i love about rugby...like coach always says, "if you want to get back at them, punch them in the rucks!"

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
cv4stm said:
Ok, back story:

At my baseball game today, with the other team up in the top of the last inning with 2 outs, there batter hits a weak grounder to me at first. I field it cleanly and go touch the bag. As I am walking off the base, there player elbows me right in the side. It didn't hurt but was a bush league move. So I swear at him alittle bit and the coaches start yelling at each other and the players at coaches, coaches at players, etc. Anyway, at the end when we were shaking hands, we have some words thrown back and forth. Some swearing, some making fun of (ie. there guy- "don't complain, you guys won"...me- "Then don't be a ***** when u lose"...stuff like that).

Anyway, my question is, what should we have done? Answers are in the poll.

retarded.... um baseball isnt that big of a deal esp even in highschool i played highschool ball last year it was the suxorz.

it was one game why get in trouble.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts