Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so one of my friends thinksim hitting on this girl(i aint)and hes like yo her b/f form the other town is her and is hella pissed....now im like, yea ok uh huh....and then he put him on d phone and it sounded like on of my other friends....wat do u think?fake or real?

and if u flame.....

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
tippmannfronter said:
yea but its also a town form the ghetto(glocks n 9's)
Get a 45

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
i go 2 skl on 13th st in sanford florida the ghettoist of the ghetto. Theres hookers on the street at freakin 5 o clock. Ne way u should just beat him up...

*hey countryaccent whats so bad about snellville, ive been there before

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yea... I didnt understand that whole story so well because I think you were typing with your penis. But honestly, we dont know... did you even somewhat think that through before you posted it? Seriously... how the hell are we supposed to know about someone you had a phone conversation with? think about it... please...

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
tippmannfronter said:
alright so one of my friends thinksim hitting on this girl(i aint)and hes like yo her b/f form the other town is her and is hella pissed....now im like, yea ok uh huh....and then he put him on d phone and it sounded like on of my other friends....wat do u think?fake or real?
Translation:

Okay. My friend thinks I am hitting on this girl, which I am not. He told me that her boyfriend from the other town is here, and is very mad. I'm saying "Yea, okay...". He then put the boyfriend on the phone and his voice resembled my other friend's voice. What do you think? Do you think that was actually her boyfriend, or was it my friend trying to play a prank on me?

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Re: Re: wat ya think

Tedrzz said:
Translation:

Okay. My friend thinks I am hitting on this girl, which I am not. He told me that her boyfriend from the other town is here, and is very mad. I'm saying "Yea, okay...". He then put the boyfriend on the phone and his voice resembled my other friend's voice. What do you think? Do you think that was actually her boyfriend, or was it my friend trying to play a prank on me?
WOW AWSOME!!

ok well in that case forget it because it dosent mean crap. If he happens to confront you then say uhhh f off but if its 1 of ur freinds who care.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts