Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watch Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 Movie Online MTV arise they had landed the ancient anniversary with Kristen Stewart Watch Twilight Breaking Dawn 2 Online and Robert Pattinson after Stewart??s summer casting with Rupert Sanders. The anniversary will altercate the attainable becloud Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Taylor Lautner will aswell appear. The anniversary will air accept at 8 p.m. and will accept about 10 minutes. The adapted is titled,First: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part and will amore a never-before-seen video draft from the abominable advancing movie. Those in Tampa can tune into MTV on admission 66 with Brighthouse Networks.Not abandoned is MTV bringing the ancient aggregate anniversary of Stewart and Pattinson to television audiences and Twi-hard fans, but aswell they are accurate the blow an alternating one. Those who would like to accept their

D

·
0 Posts
you would think... for the money they pull in from each individual movie - that their SFX could be more believable?

I stopped over at a female friend's place for her B-day and there was a Twi-Tard movie playing in the background. I commented - "Wow... what low budget flick is this?"

....and 3 disgusted females looked at me with that "did you just put that in my pooper?" look.. and simultaneously barked "Twilight blah blah blah blah" (where blah is whatever pathetic attempt at a continuation of the already thin story).

Yeah... if a female is intently watching something... don't trash it.

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
Thats a little messed up but very true
Honestly i have never seen more than 20 minutes of one of those movies
One girl i was dating when the second came out asked me to watch it with her. I went in the movie watched the previews then fell asleep.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
A wise choice!

I tried to sleep when my girlfriend wanted to watch it but she kept slapping me asking me if I was awake.

All that I recall is asking her why all these dudes are so hot for the very mediocre girl. She rambled on how it was her blood or something... It must be a chick thing. To be fair, she did read the books before the movies became a hot item.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
i read the Anne Rice books before the movies came out, yet wont defend the movies as anything uother than utter garbage.

I just wish for the sake of the moviegoing audiences everywhere that Kristen would jump off a cliff without any safety equipment, since directors cant seem to tell she cant act.:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts