Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished reading it. All of you should pick up a copy, it was great (this is coming from someone who has never read a comic book). Probably one of the best things I've ever read.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I just read it maybe 2 weeks ago. By far the best comic/graphic novel I've ever read, and definitely one of the best pieces of literature I've read. It is seriously on par with many of the great literary works of all time.

Read it before you see the movie, because they changed the ending for the movie, and plus I'm sure it won't be nearly as good as the comic. The characters, the plot, the symbolism, everything - it's excellent.

-Jin

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
They're changing the ending? Can you link me to the place you read that?
Well now that you're making me prove it, I take it back. I had read in a few places that they were going to be removing one very BIG part ;) but apparently this isn't true.

Here's a few links with some info on how the movie may differ, but none of them are as major as I had previously thought.

WARNING: Possible spoilers in the following links!!
MTV Movies Blog » Patrick Wilson Says ‘Watchmen’ Ending Remains The Same
Watchmen: Learn How Watchmen Changes The Graphic Novel's Ending

-Jin

D

·
0 Posts
I was gonna pick up a copy for my brother but I ended up getting him DMZ instead; he really digs Y: The Last Man, so I figured it'd be a better match.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts