Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
PBaholic #14
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone once told me they cheated and used wax balls instead of paintballs... I believed them at first, but then got to thinking... Is this possible? He has a spyder Xtra, and i think that the bolt coming forward would obliterate (sp?) the wax ball, and jam up the gun..?

Any thoughts on this? or has anyone done it before?

Mods, if this is in the wrong section tell me and i will delete this, and start it in the appropriate sub-forum

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
a wax ball would be considerably heavier than a normal paintball, and it would serve no purpose because when someone got hit, there would be no proof and they could keep playing. tell your friend if he is going to stoop low enough to cheat, he should at least learn how to do it right :dodgy:

edit: ^ a heavier ball would hurt more

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Zues0745 said:
I dunno, He may have thought that it would hurt his opponent more?
Then he doesnt not deserve posetion of a paintball marker. Tell him he's being a complete jackass nub.

·
Registered
125 Posts
actually i think it would work. i know mini marshmellows work. (sp) they are fun for around the houce every once in a while when you get bored. but i dont think you would want to be shooting wax balls around the house.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
rdawg946 said:
actually i think it would work. i know mini marshmellows work. (sp) they are fun for around the houce every once in a while when you get bored. but i dont think you would want to be shooting wax balls around the house.

you are a dumb ***

·
Registered
49 Posts
Using wax balls is pointless. But mini marshmallows around the house is fun.

·
PBaholic #14
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^^ He told me he just made a few balls out of like melted plastic, and candle wax... and i did tel him that he was an idiot

1 - 15 of 15 Posts