Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering about the way that i would like the most when i die, i decided either while i was asleep and it was a nice calm one that i didnt feel or whilei was playing basketball but which way would u guys think is the best??

·
Banned
487 Posts
Instead of starting a new thread, ima ask the question question on this one.... What do u guys think is the WORST way to die?

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cjpinz said:
Instead of starting a new thread, ima ask the question question on this one.... What do u guys think is the WORST way to die?
burning to death......thatd suk, either that or sufficating in an elephants ass like this guy almost did on t.v.

·
Banned
487 Posts
i thought buring... but id only pick that if u initially survived then died due to the 3rd degree burns on 97 percent of your body...

A

·
0 Posts
According to deathclock, (tried it a few months ago) my grandma should have died back in '96 but she is still alive and kickin!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Getting sucked out into space would be a pretty interesting way to go.

Id like to die either defending the country or be frozen after I die to be cloned later and my brain transfered into a youger body. I AM a genius!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Only if i got a "super paintball pill of all that is paintball ish" pill too.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cjpinz said:
If any of you could take a "super imortal pill of aliveness" that made u imortal, would you?
no, that is my worst nightmare to live forever. if there was a pill that let me live for as long as i wanted then i would definately take it but not forever cuz if the world blows up then your screwed

·
Banned
487 Posts
LMAO being the only person left... DAMN thad suck... if i did, id make like britney spears take it too, so when the world blows up, itd be up to us to repopulate:devil:

·
Bang Bang Bang
1,615 Posts
airsoft guy said:
Getting sucked out into space would be a pretty interesting way to go.

Id like to die either defending the country or be frozen after I die to be cloned later and my brain transfered into a youger body. I AM a genius!

if ya do get sucked out into space, you would be frozen instantly, then you would get 2 of your wishes at the same time!!!

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cjpinz said:
LMAO being the only person left... DAMN thad suck... if i did, id make like britney spears take it too, so when the world blows up, itd be up to us to repopulate:devil:
do u know what motherhood does to hotchix??? and inorder to do that then your kids would be doing eachother for thousands of yrs. until its like now where we dont realize that were related somehow.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts