Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I want to either sell or trade this marker as I'm not a huge fan of it after playing a couple of games with it. It's a WDP Angel IR3 with some Warped Sportz parts with a silver anno (scuffed up) with an upgraded feedneck and volumizer and cobra trigger. Comes with a 12" Dye Boomstick barrel, CP on/off ASA. Has fully functioning eyes. The board is a Predator board which is why there's no LCD display.

This is a great marker but like i said, I'm not a fan of the feel of it.

$350 (shipping included) obo

Open to trades

And a quick shooting video for you guys

·
Administrator
14,015 Posts
i never said there was anything wrong with them (maybe besides a lot of them having custom batteries and requiring LP tanks, not large issues though)

miller hit it on the head, seems like we have had a few show up lately. Reminds me of the month or so it seemed like every new player to join the forum wanted to be a sniper

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
True that. Who needs physics anyways?

i never said there was anything wrong with them (maybe besides a lot of them having custom batteries and requiring LP tanks, not large issues though)

miller hit it on the head, seems like we have had a few show up lately. Reminds me of the month or so it seemed like every new player to join the forum wanted to be a sniper

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
WDP more or less put themselves out of business. They won a court case against SP (at significant cost, certainly), but their reticence to evolve their design and damage to their sales and image as a result of outsourcing the manufacture of the A1 dealt the company substantial financial damage.

·
Administrator
14,015 Posts
ya, in large part they stopped changing anything so nobody wanted to get any of the "new" angels because there was no reason to

Its kind of the same thing PE ran into but instead, PE took a year off and then released the LV1, ugly as sin but a fresh idea so I congratulate them on that

1 - 20 of 32 Posts